Pirates of the Caribbean

steven325

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any information / results from using pirates of the Caribbean lighting schedule?

3sgterror

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you just need the schedule? I can download and post it here.

Not sure what exactly are you looking for? As for results many people run Pirates and Saxby to great effect. Just depends on the look you are going for. In my opinion, Pirates is more blue, Saxby more white.

Personally I use Saxby schedule on both my tanks.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
steven325

steven325

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you just need the schedule? I can download and post it here.

Not sure what exactly are you looking for? As for results many people run Pirates and Saxby to great effect. Just depends on the look you are going for. In my opinion, Pirates is more blue, Saxby more white.

Personally I use Saxby schedule on both my tanks.
I am just looking for opinions like yours you said it’s too blue. If anyone has switched from other schedules like AB+, saxby, nano Karen. Is anyone seeing any results good or bad. Coral growth, receding, bleaching? There isn’t any information on this I can’t believe the FB group is the only place it’s being talked about with the amount of individuals on all these different forums.

Upvote 0

3sgterror

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just looking for opinions like yours you said it’s too blue. If anyone has switched from other schedules like AB+, saxby, nano Karen. Is anyone seeing any results good or bad. Coral growth, receding, bleaching? There isn’t any information on this I can’t believe the FB group is the only place it’s being talked about with the amount of individuals on all these different forums.
This isn't about Pirates, but I did change to the BRS AB Full Power and it did a number on my black widow nem. It starting retreating, expelled a bunch of zooxanthellae and looked on the brink of death....that was all over a two week period. I wasn't sure what was going on since I dosed Vibrant at the same time I changed the lighting. I thought the Vibrant was causing the issue.

I have since switched back to the Saxby settings and its recovering.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
steven325

steven325

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This isn't about Pirates, but I did change to the BRS AB Full Power and it did a number on my black widow nem. It starting retreating, expelled a bunch of zooxanthellae and looked on the brink of death....that was all over a two week period. I wasn't sure what was going on since I dosed Vibrant at the same time I changed the lighting. I thought the Vibrant was causing the issue.

I have since switched back to the Saxby settings and its recovering.
Thanks. I had the the same issue with my beautiful rainbow bta with the brs ab+ settings for prime hd. I recently switched to the pirates Now acclimating for 2 weeks.

Upvote 0

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 34 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 131 75.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.5%
Back