Pistol Shrimp Friend

cpalminteri

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Messages
219
Reaction score
72
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had a Yasha Goby & Pistol Shrimp and something happened to the Yasha I think it died. Either crushed by my rockwork that fell or he just starved he wasn’t much of an eater. The problem now is that my almost blind shrimp is out of control, ever since the Yasha went missing his digging is absurd! I basically wake up to one corner of my tank being sand less. I can’t really move the rock work but if I get a diff goby do y’all think they’ll become friends?
 
That happened to me once and I did get another (high fin) goby. It took a few days but they did become friends.
Did the goby find the shrimp lol? That’s my only concern because I can’t get the shrimp out to trap them together
 
Did the goby find the shrimp lol? That’s my only concern because I can’t get the shrimp out to trap them together
Yes, he did. No intervention on my part at all. It just took a few days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new