Pistol Shrimp + Goby Add together

Clowning_Around72

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
659
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I have to add the shrimp and goby at the same time or can they be added a different times?

I seem to have no trouble locating a variety of shrimp gobies.
Healthy pistol shrimp seem harder to find locally.
 
Both my ywg + tiger and high fin + Randall’s pairs worked together when added separately.
I had more trouble with aurora goby + tiger (got a pair after a few months).
I would say it depends on species at least somewhat, but if you get the natural pairs then it should go well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new