Pistol shrimp/ goby

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenand
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kenand

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2023
Messages
278
Reaction score
42
Location
plant city
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a pistol shrimp and goby together. Small guys. Purchased 2 weeks ago and haven't seen them since.
They are in a 40 gallon tank. Hopefully just hiding. Is this normal?
 
My pair hid for a week or two when I got them. Have you seen any signs of life like sand being moved around or the shrimp snapping?
Hi. No,haven't seen any if that. Both are super small. I don't want to move any rock to find them. Just hoping they will show up soon.
 
They can be reclusive. I would give it some more time. Let them be for a while. The shrimp are pretty fastidious.
Thank you very much for the help. Do you happen to own a reefmat 500? Having trouble with the roll getting used up and bubbles at the inlet. I can send pics if you think it would help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new