Pistol Shrimp/Goby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bauyer9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bauyer9

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Yasha Hase goby and pistol Shrimp pair. I haven't seen the goby in a few weeks, and occasionally I see the Shrimp. Today I accidentally filled the entrance of their burrow with some sand while cleaning. Is this something I need to fix? Or should I just let the Shrimp take care of it. Thanks!!
 
If you don't have a lid on your tank you might want to check around the floor for your goby.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new