PL-0007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

robs.mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening all,

Just looking for confirmation. I’m wanting to connect my KH Guardian to my P4 via an AIM module to remotely monitor the tanks Alk.

I already have both pH ports in use (calcium reactor and tank pH), so I assume I can add an expansion (PL-0007) directly into the back of the P4? Is there anything else I need or am missing here? Can I view three pH reading through GHL connect?

Cheers,
Mark

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mark,

Any expansion card that has a pH input can be used for receiving KH values from your KHG. Once you install this card, the P4 will detect it and show a pH3 in your sensor page. You can also add this sensor to your sensors tile group in the dashboard.

As long as you have the BNC cable to run from the P4 to the KHG and calibration fluid, you'll have what you need.

OP
OP
robs.mark

robs.mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mark,

Any expansion card that has a pH input can be used for receiving KH values from your KHG. Once you install this card, the P4 will detect it and show a pH3 in your sensor page. You can also add this sensor to your sensors tile group in the dashboard.

As long as you have the BNC cable to run from the P4 to the KHG and calibration fluid, you'll have what you need.
Appreciate this Vinny - I was unable to find any other pH expansion cards... is there a more cost effective way to do this than the 0007?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back