Place to buy reef ready tank

Kevinkmk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, is there any good place to buy any reef ready tank? I know red sea tank is really good. However the price is a little over my budget. Thanks

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about a reef ready Deep Blue tank and a prebuilt sump? Trigger Systems or Somatic sumps come to mind. I’m about to do the same thing next spring. Already have the Somatic sump and Sicce return pump. Just have to get the tank and plumbing. The all in one reef ready tanks are nice but you are also paying for 1. The quality and 2. THEY are basically putting it together for you.

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out SC Aquariums. Their stands are not the best being made out of particle board but if you are capable of building your own, these tanks are hard to best in price.

They'll even drill for a shadow overflow if you want some extra space in the box!

OP
OP
Kevinkmk

Kevinkmk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out SC Aquariums. Their stands are not the best being made out of particle board but if you are capable of building your own, these tanks are hard to best in price.

They'll even drill for a shadow overflow if you want some extra space in the box!

Their price is more reasonable than red sea

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back