Placement of Squamosa!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nmds9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nmds9

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2023
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Location
China
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I was wondering if this is a comfortable way to place an adult Squamosa (about 28 cm) for it? Instead of holding his perforated butt tightly above the surface of the sand I let him hang above it.:astonished-face:
IMG_5380.jpg
 
Hi everyone, I was wondering if this is a comfortable way to place an adult Squamosa (about 28 cm) for it? Instead of holding his perforated butt tightly above the surface of the sand I let him hang above it.:astonished-face:
IMG_5380.jpg
Sand placement isn’t necessarily good. Most clams like flow and high par
 
Sand placement isn’t necessarily good. Most clams like flow and high par
Thanks, I consulted an expert on clam farming in my area earlier and he said that you have to keep this hole of the clam well buried in sand or else strange creatures will attack its butt.I measured the light at this location earlier and it had 200 par
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new