Planaria/Flatworm? natural treatments?

alexytman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
303
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
about 1-2months ago, I saw a flatworm on my mushroom. Then two on the glass. I also had aiptasia a back then and got a copper band butterfly since they're one of my dream fish I was looking into anyway. Since then, I haven't seen any in my DT. Do CBB eat flatworms? HOWEVER, i see a small army of them on the glass of my refugium after I took them out for a trimming. What fishes eat them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new