Planet Aquarium 215

LongQ

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2019
Messages
54
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I started my first 20g saltwater tank in 2008. Back then there weren’t much information on the internet and lfs gave me all fault information. My 20g crashed after 2 months.
After 2 year, I setup new 29g saltwater tank, but it didn't last long. I got order to deploy to Afghanistan so I had to shutdown my tank once again.
It didnt stop me from leaving my saltwater tank hobby. I setup another 65g tank in 2018. The 65g tank was AIO system and my kids want to have a Tang. So I had to shut the 65g tank down again and upgrade to 215g.
p.s My wife hope the 215g is my last one. All I can do is
3F22BD5B-7D6D-4093-9779-09E3ABBEFA19.jpeg
 
Thanks for your service. Tank looks great. I ordered a 215 planet few weeks ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new