• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Planet aquarium 250 (moving)

Item Price
6000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
4,702
Reaction score
20,328
Location
Central Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are moving soon and I’m trying to put some feelers out there and see if anyone is interested in buying the complete setup. Fish and all everything must go. I’m sure I’ll miss something on equipment but I’m not parting anything out right now unless you want fish but I’m not going to name them all off. Serious inquiries only please.
Equipment:
5- Gen 4 XR30
2- 6ft Quantum bars
3-Jebao power heads
4- Mp40s
Fairly new Banshee sump 48”
Ultra reef 200 skimmer
Jabeo return pump
Cal Rx- Geo
Neptune trident
Some hydro equipment
This will also come will a 40g breeder with 2 more Gen 4 XR30. This is an anemone tank that’s plumbed in as well.

Anymore question just PM me. Please serious inquiries only. I’ll send more pictures if super serious. I will help take down and move into your vehicle but I’m not delivering anything.
I think the price I’m giving is VERY reasonable for everything including fish and equipment but I will negotiate. Thank you.

IMG_0384.jpeg IMG_0385.jpeg
 
Forgot to post tank dimensions

96x24x25

Let me know if you have any others questions. Thank you!
 
Bump
 
Hard pressed to find someone that’ll drop 6k on a used tank. Better off parting out. GLWS
 
Yea I know buts it’s worth a shot lol. I just don’t like all the shipping that I’d have to do then selling an empty tank itself, but I know truly what I’ll have to do unfortunately.
 
Northwest of Orlando Fl
 
Still available for OBO
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new