Planet Aquarium 60x20 external

monster1197

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2024
Messages
27
Reaction score
4
Location
Raliegh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I can't find much information on these particular tanks. I really like the dimensions but I don't know if these are of decent quality and if they are noisy.
It is between this and a IM Nuvo 100 internal. Does anyone have any experience with these or should I just go with the Innovative Marine?

I don't have the space for the IM external.


https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/tideline-aquatics-crystaline-g2-60-x-20-external-aquarium-kit.html
I have a planet aquarium (300 gallon) but I dont have experience with tideline. My 15 gallon is IM, I like that tank
 
I have a planet aquarium (300 gallon) but I dont have experience with tideline. My 15 gallon is IM, I like that tank
ok thanks -- I guess I will stick with IM.
 
ok thanks -- I guess I will stick with IM.
I do love my planet aquarium though! It was custom for another dude who put so many drilled holes that were a PITA but I made it work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new