Planet Zoa is AWESOME!

oceangirl2009

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
180
Reaction score
7
Location
Sanford, ME
I ordered my first online coral order from Travis at Planet Zoa during his Halloween promotion (which was great marketing and provided for an awesome deal too!), and I had to put a review incase anyone was holding out from putting in an order. His "zoa pods" are ingenious and takes out any questions of damage during shipping. The frags were exactly WYSIWYG, and the freebie was definitely appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new