Planet Zoa - Travis

  • Thread starter Thread starter Djannel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Djannel

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
17
Location
California
DEAD SALE, awesome idea and flawlessly executed. I am definitively in for the next one.

Got my shipment at work, can't wait to get home and dump these babies in !!

The frags are chunky too and the t-shirt is awesome !!! The packaging is the best I've seen from any vendor out there.

PZ you ROCK !!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new