Planet Zoa

hitmanhoos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
113
Reaction score
2
Location
WV
I received an order from Planet Zoa a couple weeks ago. Everything was perfect. Excellent packing. Great customer service, Travis answered several questions before and after I placed my order. He let me add WYSIWYG frags to my original order while waiting for my fresh cut frags to heal. Great experience.

The zoas look great.


Planet Zoa: The place to feed your zoa addiction!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new