Plastic tub overflow frag system

  • Thread starter Thread starter RC51
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RC51

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,108
Location
Tokyo
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!
I was thinking about making a frag system and was wondering if something like this might work/if anyone has done this
There's many tubs with pre-drilled overflow holes and I could put a big sump on the bottom row

It's just an idea :)

thanks
Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 20.00.05.png
 
Last edited:
Hey!
I was thinking about making a frag system and was wondering if something like this might work/if anyone has done this
There's many tubs with pre-drilled overflow holes and I could put a big sump on the bottom row

It's just an idea :)

thanks
Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 20.00.05.png
Following this cause I'm curious to see if this would work as well
 
Following this cause I'm curious to see if this would work as well
Many large farms use fiberglass ( i think) tubs with sumps

I was contemplating between a 90cm 157l tank and 60cm 65l tank plumbed to a 60l sump and use the 90cm as a display in my room and the 65 with a rack

or i can go with those plastic tubs in my basement
 
Hm found this neat setup for 35k shipped

I might just go for this

edit: I can probably make this myself for 1/3 of the price because thats just some wood, plumbing and cheap tubs
1683289686821.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new