Plate coral dying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter newcombx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

newcombx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a newer plate I have in my tank, it's been doing great for a couple weeks. I have multiple plates in my tank that are doing amazing as well. There was a mouth where the whitening is, it has another mouth as well. I don't know if it's dying or what? Thanks to any replies in advance!

20260504_115448.jpg 20260504_115446.jpg 20260504_115346.jpg
 
It looks like he may have been stung by something.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new