Plate coral identification

salmonte2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Location
27549
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what type of plate coral is this one? I have this coral for over a year and I have never seen it’s tentacles.
EC9A903E-934A-4494-A7D2-43C5DEFB3DBA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new