Plate coral question

Viperdragon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Messages
285
Reaction score
413
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had some bad gha in my tank and my plate coral almost died was more gha then tissue. Now that I have my tank back under control why does my plate have so many mouthes. Thanks
20230413_144725.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new