Platinum pairs...

If I did not enjoy it I would not do it. No mater how much money I could sell them for. That being said I do offer some of the offspring up for sale every now and then to cover expenses. You would be surprised how much it actually cost to run a breeding system. Just my tanks alone run 200+ a month.

Now that is true love for the hobby! I commend you on your excellent results and dedication.

Please, let me know when you get some offspring that are available for sale...I would love to add a pair of your clowns to my display. Absolutely stunning! :D
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new