Please answer!

Karen_2656

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2017
Messages
46
Reaction score
19
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a saltwater page, you may have had a freshwater tank in your life, but I really need this question answered, most freshwater forum never reply, I know this is the best forum so that's why I'm on this page! Please answer don't just view it and leave it, please answer!!!!!!

I have a new 20g tank! I want clown loaches in it, will they be okay?? I've heard they go quite big! Please answer; I don't want to put them in if they are going to die!! Please help!!
 
Clown loaches get too big for a 20g. Look into Corydoras catfish for active bottom dwellingavengers appropriate to your tank, or look at smaller loaches, such as sidthimunki.
 
I agree. Clown loaches fine for 240 gal, will grow too large for a 20.
 
Also clown loaches grow very slow if that helps you

Yeh I heard about that, I really want them in my 20g but they get massive! They defo going in my 140g tank! They so cute, I really hate how they take forever to grow ahaha! Thanks !
 
Also clown loaches grow very slow if that helps you

Yes i heard about that! I really want them in my 29g tank but they take ages to grow! I'm defo having them in my 245g tank, i hate how they take forever to grow big ahah, tanks so much!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new