ZOA? ID

heyItzCathan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Messages
95
Reaction score
60
Location
Highland
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, before anyone asks if I can take it under white light, the answer is no. I cannot. These are the only pics I have before the tank crashed.

There’s this pink zoa I got during Reefapalooza and it’s the coral I was super bummed out from losing in the tank crashed. It’s the second one on the bottom right of the frag rack.

What it looked it:

It was pink. A nice lighter pink and it was pink throughout. I believe it’s a Zoa.

If someone knows what it is, please let me know as I want to get it again.

IMG_4213.jpeg IMG_4415.jpeg
 
Bump


Please help me get reunited with it and someone ID it. Thank you.
 
Hello, before anyone asks if I can take it under white light, the answer is no. I cannot. These are the only pics I have before the tank crashed.

There’s this pink zoa I got during Reefapalooza and it’s the coral I was super bummed out from losing in the tank crashed. It’s the second one on the bottom right of the frag rack.

What it looked it:

It was pink. A nice lighter pink and it was pink throughout. I believe it’s a Zoa.

If someone knows what it is, please let me know as I want to get it again.
Going to have to provide more clues, other than "it's pink".
 
Agree it’s tough to tell with the pics- pink zipper zoas have a nice pink tho. Pink diamonds are another good one
 
These are the ones I’m trying to find. I genuinely wish I had better pictures and I’m sorry I don’t.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7964.jpeg
    IMG_7964.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 53

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new