please critique my first sump plumbing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Art2249
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None


20180615_211145.jpg


20180615_211158.jpg


20180615_211208.jpg
 
Emergency too close to the top of the external overflow box.
 
Emergency too close to the top of the external overflow box.
Yea I think you're right> I already made it shorter than the synergy people call for. I guess I should replace the galvanized pipe clamps over the sump too? They are pretty far off the water but might rust. i cant find any plastic 1 1/2 clamps.
 
Check out hangerlok clamps at Savko.com. That's what use on both 1 1/2" ridgid and flex PVC.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new