Plumbing double check please!

FrostyFins

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
33
Location
Alaska
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I think I'm just about set on my plumbing for my new 60 breeder and 20 long sump but would appreciate a critique before I glue things down since this my first time plumbing one. I need to add one more slip/thread coupling to connect the return Tee to the pump.

I plan on adding a spreadsheet with costs, parts and item numbers later for a full accounting of this build, and any advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

PXL_20260712_015406309.jpg PXL_20260712_015419917.MP.jpg PXL_20260712_015425990.jpg PXL_20260712_015452847.jpg PXL_20260712_015457969.MP.jpg PXL_20260712_015513820.jpg PXL_20260712_015518735.jpg PXL_20260712_015524450.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new