Please help. About to give up.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdemoss01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’m sorry I was out for a week. I was away from my house. I came back to a dead clownfish on the floor and a coral beauty underneath the rocks seems to be struggling breathing fast no discoloration no visible illness. The algae has started to die off. Just did a 5 gallon water change and will do another tomorrow. Corals are all fine the other three fish seem to be really healthy and active accept for the coral beauty. Not sure what do to in this situation. This tank is 5 years old and all I’ve had is problems with it don’t know why it can’t just go right. Hopefully my coral beauty will recover she is swimming just on the sand. Hopefully she’ll recover.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new