Please help! Can't connect to Apex local

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2016
Messages
1,695
Reaction score
1,647
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am at my wits end. My apex is on the blue wifi setup status, and I have connected my device to the hotspot, but apex local will not load or I get an error page. I will admit, I'm not 100% sure if I've renamed my apex and this is the cause of all my grief. When I go into fusion the apex is listed as Rainsreef. Would this replace the apex local URL? if so, please type out what I should put in my browser because I must be doing something very wrong! Lol
This is driving me absolutely nuts. Thank you all for any troubleshooting you can offer!
 
Can you log into your router to find the IP address of the Apex. Then just type the IP address into the Address bar
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new