Please Help ID this coral or anemone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoecat118
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zoecat118

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Location
Northeastern Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was rearranging some rocks when I found these under my frogspawn rock.
20130812_115927.jpg

20130812_115932.jpg

They look cool. But I'm guessing because they were under the rock they dont like the light. Their about as big as a dime.
 
they are "ball anemone's" they are cool hitch-hikers. Many people (including myself) have had these in our tanks for years without any major issues. They stay small and do not spread very quickly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new