Please help ID

DFW Reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
13
Location
dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


I have asked on 4 different sites and haven’t gotten any answers. Does anyone have any idea what this is? Small and comes out when I feed or at night mostly when I see it.
 
Last edited:
These are the feeders they send out and can also sting coral with it. Simply cover their opening either with coral putty or Gel super glue from the dollar store
 
I had lots of them in my biocube back in the day. They supposidly irritate corals but other than them being ugly, they didnt seem to do much harm to my stuff.
Thank you for that. I was doing research and there isn’t much on these guys. Some people say worst thing ever and others say....ahhh not bad
 
Thank you for that. I was doing research and there isn’t much on these guys. Some people say worst thing ever and others say....ahhh not bad
innocent till proven guilty is my motto
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new