Please help identify

ReeffHusbWifey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2021
Messages
45
Reaction score
48
Location
prince Frederck
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help identify . I hope this is what I think it is .
65FE6012-C510-4670-B8C8-1202770527F5.jpeg

there are these little purple specs all through the tank D1CFB877-8671-4F97-A9DC-8A5D3ED871F9.jpeg
I’m hoping it’s the long awaited coraline
0FEB9D0B-FC33-4666-B1DC-4B8C739EDEBA.jpeg
 
Please help identify . I hope this is what I think it is .
65FE6012-C510-4670-B8C8-1202770527F5.jpeg

there are these little purple specs all through the tank D1CFB877-8671-4F97-A9DC-8A5D3ED871F9.jpeg
I’m hoping it’s the long awaited coraline
0FEB9D0B-FC33-4666-B1DC-4B8C739EDEBA.jpeg
Coraline. Pin cushion urchin will clean it up or gently scrape off with edge of old credit card or similar
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new