Please help KHD setting with Ghl connect app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ekkachai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today i try to setting up KHD stand alone with ghl connect app . I do as process show on youtube . I can connect to doser via wifi already . But when i do step to add khd tile it not there and also on menu > control it is no kh director there too . How to solve this ??

I kindly confident that i do correct connect PAB between kh director and doser 2.1 SA

Thanks

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Did you assign the KHD to your SA Doser?
This will make the app show the KH Director page and tile as an option.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a lot Vinny . One more question : if i want to use khd stand alone and not attach to profilux or sa doser etc , Do i need to set SA doser to slave first so i can assign khd to SA??
The KHD is not a standalone device. It needs to either be connected to a SA Doser or ProfiLux. If you have an SA Doser, you can run it separately from the ProfiLux. You just need to assign the KHD to the SA Doser.

OP
OP
E

Ekkachai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The KHD is not a standalone device. It needs to either be connected to a SA Doser or ProfiLux. If you have an SA Doser, you can run it separately from the ProfiLux. You just need to assign the KHD to the SA Doser.
Another question Vinny .
I have set up KHD already and it work well but when i set up doser 2.1 SA as slave to KHD [ now i have khd set ( khd + doser 2.1 ) + 1 more doser 2.1 SA ]. When attach PAB between KHD and doser , i cant use manual dose . But when take PAB wire out , can press manual dose. How to solve this ??

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure the SA doser which is now set to slave mode, has the PAB system reset. Connect to this doser and go to the SYSTEM page and do a PAB system reset. If you're still having trouble with it, please open up a support ticket for further assistance.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back