Please help me check my nano tank.

TheNewClownFish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
115
Reaction score
36
Location
canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I bought a used Red Sea nano (18.5G) on marketplace. When I brought it home, I noticed this on the silicone. I’m hoping it’s cosmetic.

It’s currently filled with fresh water (hence the bubbles) as I’m doing a leak test.

Thanks.



IMG_5018.png

IMG_5014.jpeg

IMG_5010.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new