Please help me ID this SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter NVTE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NVTE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
540
Reaction score
69
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purple body with white tip. It doesn't look like my 30K Lokani (blue look) and Purple Monster (thicker branch than this sps). It is expensive colony so I want to know where I should put it (I am currently put it in high light and high flow spot).My tank is 5x2x2 with 8x54W HO T5. thanks

IMG_3897.jpg
 
I've got a piece that is similar to the 30K lokani, but not quite the same, too. I think it is a carolininana, but the deepwaters seem to all look soo much alike. I'd start it at the bottom and leave it there for a while and see how it reacts. I moved mine from T5's in a 40B to 250W MH (14K Phoenix DE's) in a 125 and the color has exploded to a deep purple with greenish hues. Try out caroliniana and similar to see if you think it matches.
 
thank you , Gflat65. I'll do search on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new