Please help me id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jcuozzo17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jcuozzo17

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2017
Messages
93
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170728_133319.jpg
20170728_133258.jpg
20170728_133319.jpg
 
I was away for a week my tank is currently cycling and I came home to some algae and this thing.
 
I habe about 8 of these its a 29 gal tank should I remove any of them?
 
I have****
 
plus 1 for brittle star, good guy.
 
Yeah looks like a mini brittle star. They're great CUC members and I wish I had more in my tank.

That's what they look like when they're out of the rocks:
index.php
 
Thanks everyone, looks like I have a couple of thoses. I think 3 or 4 , these little guys only come out at night ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new