Please help me pick some new LEDs.....(link to main thread)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dsdaley77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have the Marine LED by Ecoxotic. Great color and easy to use and set up. I have the 48 in strip and might get another to grow my corals faster. they just came out with a new module to control moon cycle and everything. It has two dials that individually control the white and blue lights. It has amazing reviews to. I love it, I have no complaints and it makes my fish look awesome. Hope this helps!
 
I have the Marine LED by Ecoxotic. Great color and easy to use and set up. I have the 48 in strip and might get another to grow my corals faster. they just came out with a new module to control moon cycle and everything. It has two dials that individually control the white and blue lights. It has amazing reviews to. I love it, I have no complaints and it makes my fish look awesome. Hope this helps!

I have seen these in my local fish store, actually several. I really like them and there slim design but the wattage of them seems soooo low compared to other units I'm looking at. Plus you only get white and blue (for now) and would still have to accent with stunners.
I'm on the bandwagon that in order to achieve full spectrum we still need RGV in our LEDs for optimal growth and overall health.
Thanks for your response. By the way I really like Ecoxotic's products and even have 3 12in stunners on tank in question lol ;) I just ordered a dimmer knob yesterday so that when I get my display tank lights the stunners will go over my sump :)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Check out the Orphec leds . They are not cheap but you get what you pay for. They are one of the best leds out there.
 
Check out the Orphec leds . They are not cheap but you get what you pay for. They are one of the best leds out there.

Yes, they are definitely pricey ;) Too much so for my budget :) Thanks for the suggestion.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new