Please help me

tom11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi I need help convincing my parents to sign up for the bulk reef supplies dream tank giveaway because I’m 14 and can’t sign up

OP
OP
T

tom11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They think it’s a scam or that they will get calls from them trying to sell stuff

Muttley000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it should be easy to show them that bulk reef supply is a legit company. I am on thier making list and can tell you that they only send an email or maybe two a week. After signing up the day the contest started I have not gotten a single thing from them except a confirmation of my entry. Good luck!

Also, welcome to the forum!

miPapareef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your next problem will be that this contest is a live show telephone call. So your parent needs to answer the call on that day. I don’t think you can answer because the winner need to be 18+ years old.

I would definitely vouch for BRS as a company and I don’t worry about them selling my info.

OP
OP
T

tom11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks everyone I’ll try asking them again and telling them about all the thing you said hopefuly they will do it

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS is a legit company. They are a very classy and “upright” company. They don’t need to call or mail anything as I’m sure they have TONS of business already. Certainly, every company wants to grow, but @BRS is one of the best out there. I vouch for them 100%.

BTW.... I’m a mom of teenage kids. I understand your parents’ hesitancy. Tell them that the BestMomEver said it was OK.

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your next problem will be that this contest is a live show telephone call. So your parent needs to answer the call on that day. I don’t think you can answer because the winner need to be 18+ years old.

I would definitely vouch for BRS as a company and I don’t worry about them selling my info.
Do you have to answer your phone to win? What if I’m in the shower or something?

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back