Please Help!! Radion won't re add to my ESL account

OwensCountry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tore my tank down to change the sand and one of my xr15 gen 4 pro, won't re add to my account. I've tried everything I can think of. I have factory reset it via Connection Manger and ESL, and updated firmware. When I tried to Add via USB (because it won't add wirelessly), it walked me through the prompts and said that it had been "successfully Imported" only for it not to show on the device list. I can control my MP 40's and the other Radion so I know the Reeflink is working. I purchased both of the lights brand new so I know it's not on another users account. Ecotech is conveniently open while I'm working, so calling them is out at the moment. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks again!

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I tore my tank down to change the sand and one of my xr15 gen 4 pro, won't re add to my account. I've tried everything I can think of. I have factory reset it via Connection Manger and ESL, and updated firmware. When I tried to Add via USB (because it won't add wirelessly), it walked me through the prompts and said that it had been "successfully Imported" only for it not to show on the device list. I can control my MP 40's and the other Radion so I know the Reeflink is working. I purchased both of the lights brand new so I know it's not on another users account. Ecotech is conveniently open while I'm working, so calling them is out at the moment. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks again!

did you ever get your problem sorted out? I have the same thing going on but it is a new used light I am trying to add.
thanks
Jeff

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If possible, ask the previous owner if they deleted the fixture from their ES account.

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you try adding it to your ES account via USB wire?
I had to do that with one of my lights.

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of ideas. Might need customer support to chime in.
On one other occasion back when the gen1 came out, they had to go through my computer and change the serial number on one fixture because it would not connect.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back