Please help

bruhh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
Philippines
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this on the market, and based on the vendor, they cultured this kind of sea grapes, but to me it looks quite big for sea grapes. (3-5mm in diameter)

can I put this in my tank?

tank is 6 weeks old, 75 gallon and completely cycled.

i only have two clown fish currently.

ps. it looks really cool that is why I'm seriously wanting it to be on my tank.

IMG20210525111012.jpg
 
You technically could, during the day they release co2 but at night they absorb it causing ph to fluctuate. In such a large tank with only to fish it probably would be fine though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new