Please ID rescued chalice

TiggerMillions

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2014
Messages
225
Reaction score
97
Location
Michigan
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
DSC09675.JPG
 
The bottom chalice has a yellow/orange rim unless there is a green stripe. I will name them if no ID. Thanks.
 
Top may be supa fly (trade name) and bottom not sure , but may be aquacultured species
 
Top may be supa fly (trade name) and bottom not sure , but may be aquacultured species
U meant the wwc super fly or some others? This chalice doesn't have any rims. Just some swirly red stripes, green eyes, white specs on blue base. I was very tempted to name this Diablo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new