Please ID

Queensreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
86
Reaction score
10
Location
Queens NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for crappy picture. What type of coral is this and does it have a name. Also what would be the price for a frag. I got this in a tank breakdown but don't know where I should I place it in the tank. Thanks ahead of time.

Screenshot_20260501_233139_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260501_233201_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260501_233150_Gallery.jpg
 
Chalice I think. And the name is subjective, as we well know vendors will quite often put some pet name on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new