Please ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3acp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

3acp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
50
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please LMK what ID is this SPS? thx

ID.jpg
 
Let me throw in a tri-color, Purple passion, Reef Ready Grape Juice, Heaven and Eart acro,............ I know a few more that kinda looks like it but to be honest it's a beauty.
Do you have a FTS??
 
A Valida of some sort.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new