• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

please look at old thread about "extreme corals?" for some interesting findings.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Terri Caton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in big trouble. Just found this vendor and can't resist his colonies. They are fabulous and a great price!

I've heard great things about Extreme Corals. Pics are supposed to be true to color. I'll know in a few days!

1 favorite coral.jpg 1 Aussie Plate.jpg 1 Dragon Favia.jpg

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in big trouble. Just found this vendor and can't resist his colonies. They are fabulous and a great price!

I've heard great things about Extreme Corals. Pics are supposed to be true to color. I'll know in a few days!

1 favorite coral.jpg 1 Aussie Plate.jpg 1 Dragon Favia.jpg
How did your coral arrive? How do the colors look?

OP
OP
TVV

TVV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did your coral arrive? How do the colors look?
Came to me sickly, misrepresented. Best i can say is alive now. Still not like the false wysiwyg pic. Good luck, maybe they are learning it doesn pay to screw with R2R members.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came to me sickly, misrepresented. Best i can say is alive now. Still not like the false wysiwyg pic. Good luck, maybe they are learning it doesn pay to screw with R2R members.
You are not the first or the last to say that. I have been burned by them before. Never again, I’ll stick to the vendors that only slightly misrepresent there stock

Gonzo74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently got another coral from them that was far from described. They DO doctor their photos. I gave them another chance since I receive some store credit from my last purchase and again, I am disappointed with the coral.

their customer service is also horrible. I tried communicating reasonably with them but they came back and told me to never contact them again.

Tattchef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed order last
I just recently got another coral from them that was far from described. They DO doctor their photos. I gave them another chance since I receive some store credit from my last purchase and again, I am disappointed with the coral.

their customer service is also horrible. I tried communicating reasonably with them but they came back and told me to never contact them again.
So coral color is way off? How recent ty

Revnobody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the first places that I remember using "extreme" Photoshopping. Although, when they first started out they did have good prices on larger colonies. That was probably well over a decade ago.

Gonzo74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed order last

So coral color is way off? How recent ty
Like, the torch was gold and orange with yellow tips in the picture paid $400. What I got was purple tentacles and pinkish tips. I was told it was my lights. Total rip off. I would not have paid $100 for the torch I got. I hope you paid with PayPal.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 106 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.6%
Back