Please rank by light needs

TexAgReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
879
Reaction score
3,419
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some frags that will be ready to place on the rocks soon. Please rank highest intensity to lowest intensity needs:

- WD
- Orange Crush
- JF Flame
- Green Highlighter Stag
- Strawberry Shortcake
 
In MY tank; highest: WD>Orange Crush>Fox flame>SSC>Stag.

I have my SSC at the bottom of the tank under a dirty brace and it's growing well. WD in my tank has done as good as 600 PAR under LEDs but for the past month has looked exceptional at 400+ PAR; FF same. Orance crush that I got came in looking super pale and not that colorful and took MONTHS to color up, and again took 600 PAR but is looking it's best at 400+ under LEDs
 
In MY tank; highest: WD>Orange Crush>Fox flame>SSC>Stag.

I have my SSC at the bottom of the tank under a dirty brace and it's growing well. WD in my tank has done as good as 600 PAR under LEDs but for the past month has looked exceptional at 400+ PAR; FF same. Orance crush that I got came in looking super pale and not that colorful and took MONTHS to color up, and again took 600 PAR but is looking it's best at 400+ under LEDs
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new