***PLEASE READ, Vital Information!!!***

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I'm a copy cat LOL, and while some may not consider this "vitally" important, I wanted to get as many locals attention as possible. Some of you may know that I have crossed the bridge from hobbyist to vendor (Epic Aquaculture - which, due to being laid off from my fulltime remote position, is now my fulltime job) with my first show having been the December 7th Phoenix Coral Show. I met lots of great people there, but unfortunately had to miss the December meeting which I really wanted to attend. @Xanthurum started an awesome idea last year of raffling off a free frag each month, I would like to continue that "tradition" starting on January 1, 2020. So each month, I will cut a special frag to be raffled off. It may be a green slimer... or it may be an RRC Rainbow Splice, ya never know. I will announce what the frag will be at the beginning of the month, and all you have to do is reply to the thread that you want in the raffle. I will also post a WYSIWIG picture of the frag. On the last day of the month, I will give everyone who wants in a number, then use a random number generator to pick the winner. The winner can either pick up the frag at my house in Surprise, or I can bring it to the monthly meeting if I am able to make it. There are no strings attached, I just think it was a great idea, and is a cool way to meet more of you in person! So what will it be this month... Let's start things off in grand fashion with this lovely BigR Corals Walt Disney frag.

WD 1.jpg

Some may recognize this picture from a few months ago when I posted a high end frag pack for sale... it is the same pic as I will be giving away this fully encrusted and healed frag. It is now larger and just as beautiful. Can't wait to see who wins! FYI, my website, www.epicaquaculture.com will go live on January 2nd 2020 if everything goes as planned. I hope to soon be an R@R sponsor also!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a generous thing to do. After seeing what you had at the Farmer's Market, I'll definitely be looking to buy from you in the future.

Please enter me in the drawing.

Thank you.
That's great to hear!

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I'm a copy cat LOL, and while some may not consider this "vitally" important, I wanted to get as many locals attention as possible. Some of you may know that I have crossed the bridge from hobbyist to vendor (Epic Aquaculture - which, due to being laid off from my fulltime remote position, is now my fulltime job) with my first show having been the December 7th Phoenix Coral Show. I met lots of great people there, but unfortunately had to miss the December meeting which I really wanted to attend. @Xanthurum started an awesome idea last year of raffling off a free frag each month, I would like to continue that "tradition" starting on January 1, 2020. So each month, I will cut a special frag to be raffled off. It may be a green slimer... or it may be an RRC Rainbow Splice, ya never know. I will announce what the frag will be at the beginning of the month, and all you have to do is reply to the thread that you want in the raffle. I will also post a WYSIWIG picture of the frag. On the last day of the month, I will give everyone who wants in a number, then use a random number generator to pick the winner. The winner can either pick up the frag at my house in Surprise, or I can bring it to the monthly meeting if I am able to make it. There are no strings attached, I just think it was a great idea, and is a cool way to meet more of you in person! So what will it be this month... Let's start things off in grand fashion with this lovely BigR Corals Walt Disney frag.

WD 1.jpg

Some may recognize this picture from a few months ago when I posted a high end frag pack for sale... it is the same pic as I will be giving away this fully encrusted and healed frag. It is now larger and just as beautiful. Can't wait to see who wins! FYI, my website, www.epicaquaculture.com will go live on January 2nd 2020 if everything goes as planned. I hope to soon be an R@R sponsor also!

Good luck Bill and great idea. I am sorry to hear about your old job, but I am sure you will do great on your new venture.

Looking forward to seeing your site go-live.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back