Please think about what you write before you post and be KIND.

I get criticized all the time because I am old senile and have PTSD so sometimes my reply doesn’t come off the way it was supposed to. I am glad when people tell me that because to me this is all fun but I have to realize some people take it personally so I have to work on my answers

self awareness if half the battle. i find it’s best to just walk away sometimes. you can’t force scientifically proven facts onto someone. people will believe what they want to in the end.

we all have the power to not reply to certain topics or certain people. it’s not that hard, this forum even allows us to “block” users as we see fit. this has helped me out tremendously. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new