Please vote for the Pumpkin Carving Winner!!

Please vote for the best carved pumpkin!

  • #1

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • #2

    Votes: 46 64.8%
  • #3

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • #4

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • #5

    Votes: 11 15.5%

  • Total voters
    71
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was a pumpkin carving contest?
Not a pumpkin decorating contest!
There for #2 should not win.

I completely disagree.

I didn't even enter this competition after I saw KLR's entry. Just amazing.
 
I also think you did a great job with the angler fish. I really wanted to do a lion fish because they are my favorite but couldn't think of a way to "carve it" so props for figurin g out a way to make it work!:wink:
 
AND THE WINNER IS KLR!

The thread will be closed!

Congrats Kelby!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new