Please welcome the new yankee...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mayja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mayja

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all! I am from SE Michigan and can see our friendly neighbors to the north from my window. j/k :D But I am very close to Canada. I started my reef tank this past February and so far so good. I've got a 90 gallon with fuge and I've been taking it nice and slow. Hope to participate and get/give feedback along this fun journey! Go Blue!
 
Welcome to R2R!! We need some pics!! :)
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new