Pleasure to Meet You!

PicoDeNano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
56
Reaction score
45
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I recently started my first reef tank, a 25 gallon AIO that will be a Philippine biotope. It's my mother's native country and I like doing themes (i.e. I have a 300-gallon pond and surrounding garden only stocked with native minnows I've locally, and legally, caught and native plants). I'll do a build thread sooner rather than later, but just wanted to quickly introduce myself!

PDN
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new