Plumbing Sump Build

Garibaldimon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2024
Messages
73
Reaction score
35
Location
Cape May
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well now I am almost complete setting my plumbing, I am in need of a 1 1/2 PVC Double sided pipe clip H Style, my alufab has two tracks which leaves me with one pipe I must run along parallel, so PVC Double Sided Pipe Clip (Clamp) H Style
Can someone please direct me to the correct place to purchase Thanks
GARIBALDIMON!!!
 
Well now I am almost complete setting my plumbing, I am in need of a 1 1/2 PVC Double sided pipe clip H Style, my alufab has two tracks which leaves me with one pipe I must run along parallel, so PVC Double Sided Pipe Clip (Clamp) H Style
Can someone please direct me to the correct place to purchase Thanks
GARIBALDIMON!!!
Like this?
https://www.stauffusa.com/en/produc...XuedWWjru5czGjoYykXUZ4rGzNwLJkGxoCCOsQAvD_BwE

If not, include a photo of what you are looking for....
 
No thank you its a DOUBLE U 1 1/2 OR thank you40mm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new