Plumbing Synergy overflow to Theiling rollermat.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roush427R
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Roush427R

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
101
Reaction score
91
Location
Tallahassee
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a new 120 gallon with the Synergy overflow and would like to plumb it to the rollermat. I've never run a bean animal type of system, but from what I've read, there are three pipes that need to be addressed. I figure I can plumb the emergency pipe directly to the sump, but what should I do with the other two? I would rather not have a bunch of water bypassing the rollermat, if I can. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
 
Bump! I'm about to do the same and would love to hear what people have done!
 
Actually, I figured I would buy the Elite Equatics Rollermat sump. It has three inputs and can incorporate the bean animal.
 
Actually, I figured I would buy the Elite Equatics Rollermat sump. It has three inputs and can incorporate the bean animal.

Exactly what I was thinking! I was curious as to whether someone else went a different route.
 
Actually, I figured I would buy the Elite Equatics Rollermat sump. It has three inputs and can incorporate the bean animal.

Did you happen to get your rollermat sump you had planned? I ended up purchasing one as well, it arrived yesterday. :)
 
I ordered one last week, it should be here in a few days (I hope).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new