Plumbing Thoughts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian-222
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brian-222

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2022
Messages
82
Reaction score
29
Location
53006
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just trying to sketch down my plumbing thoughts and what I'd like to do. Let me know your opinions, thoughts or concerns especially if there's anything I should add or take away.
20220803_123758.jpg


20220803_123758.jpg
 
It looks good to me, very similar to what I’m running just without the ball valves up top (have them down under the stand. Good thinking on all the unions, you’ll be happy you put them in down the road. Don’t know what type of pipe you’re planning on using but I used sch 40 black furniture pipe (I didn’t want white pipe) and haven’t had any issues so far!
 
It looks good to me, very similar to what I’m running just without the ball valves up top (have them down under the stand. Good thinking on all the unions, you’ll be happy you put them in down the road. Don’t know what type of pipe you’re planning on using but I used sch 40 black furniture pipe (I didn’t want white pipe) and haven’t had any issues so far!
Thank you, I'm going to be running blue sch 40 furniture pipe as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new